I recomend Tates Renault in Brighton

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

wanda
F1 Driver

I recomend Tates Renault in Brighton

Postby wanda » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:40 pm

We bought our second car from them and got £3000 discount, 6cd changer, hands free key card, gb plates, parking sensors and service voucher for first service on the house for our megane cc 1.5dci :D

scotthatton
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane Sport Tourer Privilège 1.9 dCi 120, Registered March 2005, bought April 2009.

Re: I recomend Tates Renault in Brighton

Postby scotthatton » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 am

How have they been since?

I'm looking for a Renault service in Sussex... Tates, Brighton are my closest main dealer.

Cheers,
Scott

wanda
F1 Driver

Postby wanda » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 pm

well I became close friends with the chap who sold me the car, (he even came to my wedding). He recently left tates and hence I havent really had much to do with tates renault ever since. If you give me an idea of what you were after I could get you in contact with him as he works for another dealer now but has unbelievable amount of connections.

carysjukes

Postby carysjukes » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi - Just to keep all of you in the loop - Tates Renault was aquired by Lifestyle Renault (part of the Lifestyle Europe Limited Group) yesterday. The Brighton Renault site in Carden Avenue joins the exisiting Renault dealerships owned by Lifestyle in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and Eastbourne, Sussex. They are a good team and will be doing all they can to ensure a smooth handover and are very keen to build relationships with both previous and new customers. Pop in sometime for a cuppa and a chat :-) Still selling New and Used Renault Cars and Commercial vehicles and offering Renault Servicing. Web add is: https://www.lifestyleeurope.co.uk/renault - Same phone no as before 01273 274 444

wanda
F1 Driver

Postby wanda » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 am

carysjukes wrote:Hi - Just to keep all of you in the loop - Tates Renault was aquired by Lifestyle Renault (part of the Lifestyle Europe Limited Group) yesterday. The Brighton Renault site in Carden Avenue joins the exisiting Renault dealerships owned by Lifestyle in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and Eastbourne, Sussex. They are a good team and will be doing all they can to ensure a smooth handover and are very keen to build relationships with both previous and new customers. Pop in sometime for a cuppa and a chat :-) Still selling New and Used Renault Cars and Commercial vehicles and offering Renault Servicing. Web add is: https://www.lifestyleeurope.co.uk/renault - Same phone no as before 01273 274 444

Thats interesting, does this mean all renaults will be the same price in all Lifestyle branches?

Return to “Dealers”