Colour code location?

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

RussMarc
Passed Theory

Colour code location?

Postby RussMarc » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 am

Can anyone tell me if there is an ID number located on the Megan anywhere that tells you exactly what the correct paint colour for the car is?

Thanks.

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:43 am

Open your drivers door and there should be a sticker on the pillar low down that will identify the paint code
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

bobbyb1288
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Tourer 1.5 dci

Re: Colour code location?

Postby bobbyb1288 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:15 pm

I need the colour code for my sports tourer. I have located the sticker on the door pillar but there are lots of different numbers. Which number is the actual colour code? On the documents my colour is called Hessian Beige Ip / Ruche Grey.
If it's got pistons or breasts it's going to be expensive!

WebCode
Rally Driver

Postby WebCode » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 pm

The paint code is on the left hand column and third number from the top of the "Oval" plate..

https://www.renaultbreakers.com/webpages ... 20main.htm
EX Renault Dealer Technician & MOT Tester, Not a Monkey!

erapaints
Currently Drives:: ERA Paints provides easy do-it-yourself solutions for many auto exterior paint needs. We pride ourselves on quality products competitive pricing and world-class customer service which includes a conditional 30-day money-back guarantee.

Postby erapaints » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Mostly color code located at bottom driver front door but color code is located according to the car model.

Return to “Parts and Accessories”