Renault - William Halshaw - Park Gate - Rotherham

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

CanadianMike
Learner Driver

Postby CanadianMike » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:11 pm

anyone heard anything about it, its my local one(about 5 mins away) and it will be where i take it to get serviced
1.4 52 reg Dynamique

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:01 pm

If you've got a 52 plate Megane you could save youself a lot of money by using a good independent garage rather than a Renault dealer.

I'm sure you will be able find a good one close by?
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

CanadianMike
Learner Driver

Postby CanadianMike » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:36 pm

i took it there as it will be my first MOT with it and id like the piece of mind it was done well by a proper renault man, but they are good, and have good service, they were a bit dubious as to why i wanted the TDC sensor replacing but i explained the issue to one of their mechanics and he seemed slightly impressed that id gone out of my own way to find out what the issue was, replaced that and even got it all done in the space of 3 hours on a saturday, im impressed with this one, cant say anything bad about it at the moment
1.4 52 reg Dynamique

Psychicsnowboarder

Re: Renault - William Halshaw - Park Gate - Rotherham

Postby Psychicsnowboarder » Tue May 11, 2010 11:12 am

Hi
A good place for Renault Services etc in the Rotherham/Sheffield area is JS Services on Meadow Bank Road near Meadowhall. They have done loads of work on all my Renaults and they know them inside out. (The one in Parkgate in now closed down)

Return to “Dealers”