Got my wheels painted

For all stuff related to modifying your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

User avatar
Basenji
Rally Driver
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb
Location: Elblag where EB is brewed
Contact:

Postby Basenji » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:12 pm

What's the type fo H&R kit?
Any symbol?
Zdrówko
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs
Image

Skype: basenjittt

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Basenji wrote:What's the type fo H&R kit?
Any symbol?
Zdrówko


What ? can you refrase that please ....
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com

User avatar
Basenji
Rally Driver
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb
Location: Elblag where EB is brewed
Contact:

Postby Basenji » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:46 pm

The springs should have some type ofdescription.
They must have been designed for megane and have letters or numbers of code.
Hope it's more clear.
:o
zdrówko
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs
Image

Skype: basenjittt

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:03 pm

Basenji wrote:The springs should have some type ofdescription.
They must have been designed for megane and have letters or numbers of code.
Hope it's more clear.
:o
zdrówko


Yes, but i dont remeber these numbers, i have the box it came in at work so i can check it later :)
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com

User avatar
Basenji
Rally Driver
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb
Location: Elblag where EB is brewed
Contact:

Postby Basenji » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:40 pm

Thanks, waiting.
zdrówko
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs
Image

Skype: basenjittt

User avatar
Oliver
Just Passed
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:27 pm
Location: Germany (Bavaria)
Contact:

Postby Oliver » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:42 pm

The wheels look really pretty good on your car. :shock: :D :D

How did you paint the red stripe at the horn on them so accurately?

I painted the wheels of my clio also black and a red stripe around the horn would really look good I think, because its body is also red....



Image
best regards
Oliver

User avatar
Basenji
Rally Driver
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb
Location: Elblag where EB is brewed
Contact:

Postby Basenji » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:29 pm

So, at least installed.
Image

zdrówko
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs
Image

Skype: basenjittt

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:01 pm

Oliver wrote:The wheels look really pretty good on your car. :shock: :D :D

How did you paint the red stripe at the horn on them so accurately?

I painted the wheels of my clio also black and a red stripe around the horn would really look good I think, because its body is also red....



Image


I bought 3mm standard red stripe and mounted.
But you could go for the kind of stripe used for motorcycles, i thing they ar easier to mount.
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:09 pm

Steel wrote:
Basenji wrote:The springs should have some type ofdescription.
They must have been designed for megane and have letters or numbers of code.
Hope it's more clear.
:o
zdrówko


Yes, but i dont remeber these numbers, i have the box it came in at work so i can check it later :)


The marking is VA 29528VA, HA 29528HA
I don´t think this kit suits all mégane´s ,just Saloon and perhaps tourer.
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:12 pm

Some more pictures here: http://www.garaget.org/?car=35176
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com

User avatar
Basenji
Rally Driver
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb
Location: Elblag where EB is brewed
Contact:

Postby Basenji » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:11 pm

IMHO you should do sth with this exhaust.
Were I you, I'd cut the rear bumper a little bit and rise the muffer to have double pipe going out from the bumper not below it.
Think it over! :D
zdrówko
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs
Image

Skype: basenjittt

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:34 pm

A couple of pics of may car from a photoshoot today :)

Image
Image
Image
So what do you think ?
Last edited by Steel on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com

User avatar
Basenji
Rally Driver
Posts: 918
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:35 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 hb
Location: Elblag where EB is brewed
Contact:

Postby Basenji » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:57 pm

Really nice wheels. You had good idea with paining them black.
I'm a little afraid, that this shape might be easily scratched.

Image

zdrówko
Meggie slightly customized http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_K0VbKYGs
Image

Skype: basenjittt

User avatar
Oliver
Just Passed
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:27 pm
Location: Germany (Bavaria)
Contact:

Postby Oliver » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:38 am

Steel wrote:I bought 3mm standard red stripe and mounted.
But you could go for the kind of stripe used for motorcycles, i thing they ar easier to mount.


So you mean the stripes are not painted, they are a kind of adhesive "sticker"??? Do these stripes have already a round shape? And if not, how can you bring them into a round shape, is it necessary to heat them up?
Du you have a link where they are they are availible?
Thanks in advance!
best regards

Oliver

User avatar
Steel
Pass Plus
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110
Location: Alingsås, Sweden

Postby Steel » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:46 am

Oliver wrote:
Steel wrote:I bought 3mm standard red stripe and mounted.
But you could go for the kind of stripe used for motorcycles, i thing they ar easier to mount.


So you mean the stripes are not painted, they are a kind of adhesive "sticker"??? Do these stripes have already a round shape? And if not, how can you bring them into a round shape, is it necessary to heat them up?
Du you have a link where they are they are availible?
Thanks in advance!


Yes it´s adhensive universal 3mm stripe and comes in 10 meters in a package.
It was not easy to get it round ... no i didn´t use heat!

Somthing like these:
Image
Renault Mégane III 1.5 DCI110 dynamique
http://www.clubrenaultsverige.com


Return to “Modifications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests