Hi, CabrioWales

Introduce yourself and let us know a bit about you and your car

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

CabrioWales
Currently Drives:: Megane cabriolet 1.6 dynamique 05

Hi, CabrioWales

Postby CabrioWales » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Hi all,
New to the forums. Just picked up after a 600 mile round trip our Megane mk2 Cabriolet. 1.6 dynamique 05 reg.
She has come with all the niggles of being half loved and is going to be restored to her former glory.

Currently repaired and or replaced
1: All Bulbs
2: All wipers
3: Camshaft Sensor
4:Throttle Body (removed and cleaned)
5: Spark Plugs Changed
6: All fuses Changed
7: Power top now drops :rock
:cool:

Lastly I have tried searching for a Haynes Manual but they do not have a cabriolet specific one so any pointers toward something similar are appreciated.

Anyway, this was just a quick introduction to say hello. I am no mechanic but do like to tinker and will give anything a try if I believe its within my capabilities.
Last edited by CabrioWales on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Re: Hi, CabrioWales

Postby Stranger » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:33 pm

How do CabrioWales and welcome to this place :tu

I'm taking a punt here that you're in / from Wales, my wife did the Snowdon midnight challenge last weekend and, after staying with friends in Llanfacreth near Dolgellau we then stayed at a great B+B on Anglesey. Both absolutely lovely parts of the World 8-)
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

CabrioWales
Currently Drives:: Megane cabriolet 1.6 dynamique 05

Re: Hi, CabrioWales

Postby CabrioWales » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Stranger wrote:How do CabrioWales and welcome to this place :tu

I'm taking a punt here that you're in / from Wales, my wife did the Snowdon midnight challenge last weekend and, after staying with friends in Llanfacreth near Dolgellau we then stayed at a great B+B on Anglesey. Both absolutely lovely parts of the World 8-)

Hi, I'm originally from leafy Surrey. But now live on the south coast of Wales, just outside of Swansea.
Certainly Wales is a beautiful place, we've only lived here a little over a year so not really spread our wings or had too much of a chance to explore, what with work ect. That being said we've a lifetime to do so and eventually we can do it with the top down on our CC.
Thanks for the reply and the welcome.

Return to “Introductions”