06 cc roof operation

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

billywizz71
Currently Drives:: 2006 megane convertible 1900 dci

06 cc roof operation

Postby billywizz71 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:29 pm

I tried to put my roof down this morning and all I got was
2 beeps and a message on dash saying to consult roof handbook. Which I havnt got.

Any ideas ? ?

It’s an 06 megane 1.9 cc priveledge

djandree
Currently Drives:: megane II cc 05 reg, megane II cc 07 reg megane III cc 11 reg

Re: 06 cc roof operation

Postby djandree » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:32 pm

billywizz71 wrote:I tried to put my roof down this morning and all I got was
2 beeps and a message on dash saying to consult roof handbook. Which I havnt got.

Any ideas ? ?

It’s an 06 megane 1.9 cc priveledge

Try to put all 4 windows down, park on flat surface and then try to open the roof. If still nothing I am afraid that you have to realign your roof, cose some microswitches /sensors are not aligned properly. (When you pulling off from the pavement sometimes twist of whole car triggering this prompt)

ChrisM
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane CC 1.9Dci and a Pugeot 307 cc 2.0 HDi sport.

Re: 06 cc roof operation

Postby ChrisM » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:24 pm

Have you checked roof blind in the boot you get the same message if it is open ( my wife is always putting stuff in boot and not putting the blind back I then jump in next day push button for roof and... Check handbook!). Start with simple stuff first won't open if boot lid catch is playing up either.
To be fair I abuse mine horrendously open n shut on hills, wheels on pavement all the stuff you are not supose to do done it for 7 years no issues now doing it with my mk3 cc! Probably end in :cry :curse

Return to “Megane CC”