Owner's manual for 2008 (58 plate) Megane cc

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

NeilS
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Megane cc 1.9dCi Privelage auto

Owner's manual for 2008 (58 plate) Megane cc

Postby NeilS » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Hi guys, anyone know where I can download a pdf of the CC owners manual? I've done a few searches including this forum but no luck. I seem to get pointed to dodgy pay sites which I reckon are full of viruses. I have actually got a proper book that came with the car, but it would be great to have a handy electronic version which can easily be referred to. Thanks.
Last edited by NeilS on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Insert something creative/witty/imaginative here _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ )

cba
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Megane MK2 2004 + Several Motorbikes

Re: Owner's manual for Megane cc

Postby cba » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:19 pm

NeilS wrote:Hi guys, anyone know where I can download a pdf of the CC owners manual? I've done a few searches including this forum but no luck. I seem to get pointed to dodgy pay sites which I reckon are full of viruses. I have actually got a proper book that came with the car, but it would be great to have a handy electronic version which can easily be referred to. Thanks.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/73363375/Megane-II-CC-Manual

You need to pay to download but it'll do for now.

If you can, ebay one.

edit:

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/www. ... 121103.pdf

(if that opens in your broswer, hit CTRL+S (cmd+S on a mac) and save to save the PDF file)

whistleden
Currently Drives:: Renault megane Dynamique convertible 2007

Postby whistleden » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:01 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION HOW TO REMOVE MY REAR BUMPER ON A 2007 CONVERTIBLE TO FIT REVERSING SENSORS .. AND BEEN TOLD TO TRY MY LOCAL LIBRARY.. WHY DONT YOU GIVE THAT A TRY ... GOODLUCK

NeilS
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Megane cc 1.9dCi Privelage auto

Postby NeilS » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 am

whistleden wrote:I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION HOW TO REMOVE MY REAR BUMPER ON A 2007 CONVERTIBLE TO FIT REVERSING SENSORS .. AND BEEN TOLD TO TRY MY LOCAL LIBRARY.. WHY DONT YOU GIVE THAT A TRY ... GOODLUCK

As I said in the o.p. I do have an owner's handbook, it came with the car. I was simply wondering if there was PDF version available to download (preferably free), just for convenience.

I think what you're after is a Haynes workshop manual, which you may be able to borrow from your local library (if it's still open) or buy. They're quite reasonably priced. Why are you shouting, btw? :?

@ cba: thanks for that mate. :tu However, it looks like that manual is for a Phase III Meg; I got a II - I should've mentioned the year (2008). But cheers anyway.
(Insert something creative/witty/imaginative here _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ )

Return to “Megane CC”