What's in your CD player?

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Re: What's in your CD player?

Postby IainMW » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 am

Best of Split Enz at the moment inter-spaced with David Gray's - A New Day at Midnight
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: a megane.................doh

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:24 pm

ANDI wrote:bumpy macaroon,
i remember those words like the were only yesterday (well 30 yesterdays) when the dulced tones of Ozzy Osbourne and Sabbath doing paranoid and war-pigs, Purple and Smoke on the water, and the amazing Ian Gillan screaming New Orleans,Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow Rising,Motorheads Bomber,and Girlsschool doing Tush, 747 Strangers in the night and the Band played on Saxon long hair instead of long foreheads, deium jeans well thats not changed, the Quo grand-dad shirts,that not changed,white trainers,thats not changed and a denium waistcoat over your leathers, well thats not changed,

god to have enogh hair to shake dandrff from!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock

Nail on the head there, im liking it. Mind you my Dad now has some metallica in his collection, plus some pearl jam, My stepdad has gone on an Iron maiden trip(not sure where that came from liked Killers but left after that). Think all those years they were tutting at my tunes they were both secretly banging their heads, making devil signs and scareing the next door neighbours cat.

So to all those old school metal/rock fans out there rock on life is one big power chord. :rock
METALLICA DEATH MAGNETIC 12 Sep :devil :devil :devil
Bumpy and full of coconuts.
05 1.4 Otto blue Rush Mods: Keyed by some B*%"£~!, interior LEDs
57 106 dci Silver Dynamique Mods: Daughters first baby adidas trainers, Interior LEDs, self made MP3 adaptor

terry_mccann
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane SportsTourer 1.9 dCi 120 PS, 01/2004, Polargrey, Confort Privilege (Partial leather, Alpine 9871RR, 16"-Alloys, 6-speed)
My gallery: http://meganeboard.de/viewtopic.php?t=3437&start=0

Postby terry_mccann » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 am

I am a member of the older generation... Image

At the moment I frequently listen George Thorogood and the destroyers - Worlds' greatest bar band.

Fantastic stuff, I guess everybody knows "Bad To The Bone" from Christine or Terminator 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M
Megane Grandtour 1.9 dCi 120 PS, 01/2004, Polargrey, Confort Privilege (Partial leather, Alpine 9871RR, 16"-Alloys, 6-speed)
My gallery: http://meganeboard.de/viewtopic.php?t=3437&start=0

gingesmissus
Currently Drives:: 1.6 renault megane

Postby gingesmissus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:25 am

Hi,

I currently have 3 foo fighters albums, 2 linkin park albums and green day live at milton keynes (i was there the night this was recorded!)

not sure what this says about me!

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:58 pm

Metallica Death Magnetic non stop since 12 Sep, even the wife has had to listen to it when we went shopping for a new sofa
57 106 dci Silver Dynamique Mods: Daughters first baby adidas trainers, Interior LEDs, self made MP3 adaptor

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:31 pm

usually drum and bass / hardcore or hard trance :D
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

ANDI
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.5dci Expression 52 and my girlfriend drives a 55 1.4 16v oasis

Postby ANDI » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:33 pm

its so bl**dy magnetic i really do believe that my copy had accidently got stuck in my megs disc player,
oh dear, how sad, never mind, just keep on rocking :rock
Andiman

ANDI
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.5dci Expression 52 and my girlfriend drives a 55 1.4 16v oasis

Postby ANDI » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:35 pm

mind you i am really comtemplating a need to change the speakers and maybe add a bit more..........................................ooommmppphhhh me thinks.
i need the volume to go to 11, the rockers will understand me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andiman

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 am

me thinks it may be hard to get that marshall head and cab in an iso standard slot... no its louder cause it goes to 11 others just go to 10....smell the glove. :rock

ANDI
Passed Theory

Postby ANDI » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 pm

yeah,ok i admit it would be a bit of a problem fitting the marshal unit in the dash, a slightly bigger problem is trying to fit a couple of 4x12s in the boot, bloody hell what a buzz, it really makes you want to grow your hair long,buy a pair of levis with matching white boots and become a grave digger rock well on,and grow old bloody well disgracefully thats what i say :rock :banghead :banghead headbangers unite
Andiman

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:19 am

yep you could also do a Lars circa 92 and get a white leather jacket ha ha, Told the missus when I leave my current job i will be growing my hair and will learn to play the guitar, (cant be hard i can play guitar hero...........) Start my own thrash metal band, go multi platinum, tour the world and bring about world peace, she told me to wash the cars and then we can go shopping.

Death magnetic? should of called it Death araldite, its well stuck in the player. :rock

ANDI
Passed Theory

Postby ANDI » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:39 pm

bumpymacaroon,
as this moment am growing the hair,i have restrung my 1970s fender airo caster, probably the worlds greatest ever air guitar, have ripped my jeans ( getting away from next doors bloody dog over the fence) found my old fringed kett leather and a very old denium waistcoat,that at my time of life dosnt actually do waist anymore, ( and i draw the line at white leather, too george michael for me , me thinks) and will promptly go forth into the living room, turn up the volume and shake forth the head, and when i get brain ache, will collaspe have a beer and have another go,until i can satisfy the macaroon meister that i am of an age were i can join an up and coming band, rock the world, and totally give up bloody shopping..............................

yes yes coming dear,asda or tescos tonite???!!!!!!!!!! :rock :life :devil
Andiman

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:41 am

LOL Andi your in.

just need an air bass and drummer.........

robznet
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.5dci

Postby robznet » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 pm

At the moment - The Script - brilliant debut album (even though I'm 52 next week I can't stop playing it!) BTW Bumpy - the new Metalica album is available here - https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4397272 ... _Magnetic_[2008][CD_SkidVid_XviD_Cov]320Kbps

If you are into illegal downloads!! I admit that I have it and it's great. To hell with the legality of using p2p software, it works for me (and I'm old!). Comments on this below please.

Rob
1.5DCi Dynamique with comfort pack - Antique Green.

ANDI
Passed Theory

Postby ANDI » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 pm

ooohh you are naughty but we like you lol :lool: :jest
Andiman

Return to “Everything Else”