well hello again

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Bumpy macaroon
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: a megane.................doh

well hello again

Postby Bumpy macaroon » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Hey all, been a while good to see some old names still here, not been on for a bit as been a tad busy but the two megs decided to throw a small spanner, hers blew its windscreen washer pump cue an hour sodding about in a wheel arch and then mine decided it no longer liked its nearside dip bulb cue more time sodding about in a wheel arch followed by further time in the opposite side as I took the time to buy some uprated bulbs

so long and short of it, both are working again happy days, hows you lot?
Bumpy and full of coconuts.
05 1.4 Otto blue Rush Mods: Keyed by some B*%"£~!, interior LEDs
57 106 dci Silver Dynamique Mods: Daughters first baby adidas trainers, Interior LEDs, self made MP3 adaptor

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Re: well hello again

Postby Stranger » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Hello there bumpy old chap, good to hear that you sorted the megs and I see the tractor is still running :lol:

I'm not bad, hopefully I'll be made redundant at the end if the year, funny that I say hopefully I hear you wonder, well yes I'd rather be made redundant than have them stick me into a job that I detest. I have a plan if the day comes along when I get paid out :cool:

Other than that I'm still eating pies and sticking up for farmers when they dare to stray on to highways and byways in their tractors :lol:
STOP DEVELOPMENT ON GREEN FIELD SITES! http://www.cpre.org.uk/

Ray
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Privilege - Now Sold

Re: well hello again

Postby Ray » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:20 am

Hello from me too!!
My move to Hong Kong is permanent. I've gone and bought a flat here, so all is good.

Return to “Everything Else”