just some info really ! new to the site

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

D20BTL
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.5 dci black, tinted , powdercoated black alloys :)

just some info really ! new to the site

Postby D20BTL » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 am

Hi I'm new to the site, had a megane then swaped for a corsa now have a megane again must love them! How do I add a picture to my profile I wana get my car on here, also does anyone sort out meets and things on here bcos I know all the vw and pug forms do ! I wana make more changers to my car soo was just wanting as wana euro my car :) I'm going to lower it 40mm as can't go any lower to get on my drive :( then I want to take all the bump strips off and door handles and smoothe them over wouls I be better doing this my self as my dad is handy with body work or let the professionals do it I am then wanting a full re.spray, does anyone know anything about door poppers as I will not have any door handles ? Hopefuly my pressed plates go on tomorrow :) thanks guys ben
black 3door megane 17" black powder coated renault alloys tints headunit and 12 edge sub....... Wants all smoothing hids :) lowering sport interia sport frount bumper then I'm sorted:)

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Re: just some info really ! new to the site

Postby Paddy » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 pm

There are some hook up, but were are spead across the UK (For example im in NI)

The next MOC meet will be at the Renault World Series at Silverstone. 28th and 29th September.

Although i think all tickets for the event have gone.

navid.v
Rally Driver

Postby navid.v » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm

ulrich100 wrote:There are some hook up, but were are spead across the UK (For example im in NI)

The next MOC meet will be at the Renault World Series at Silverstone. 28th and 29th September.

Although i think all tickets for the event have gone.

Ulrich100,have they change the dates?as far as I can remember it was 18 and 19th September ;-)
Current Car:BMW Z4 2.5 SE 04,Renault Clio Dynamique S 1.2 TCE 58 ;Previous Car:Megane II Sports Hatch 55 Reg Ottoman Blue 1.6 VVT

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Postby Paddy » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:09 pm

I think i need to run that last post through spell check.

No my typo. Its the weekend of 18th and 19th is the W.S. Its my birthday thats the weekend of the 28th and 29th (yes my bday does span two days :D) oops!

Return to “Everything Else”