Disassemble centre console

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Re: Disassemble centre console

Postby Paddy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 am

nejkov wrote: because of YOUR bad English language and worse grammar, including punctuation;

I take it you ment 'beacuse of MY bad English' rather than 'YOUR'.

Despite Eddies lack of typing finess hes a top lad! We have clearly given you an answer to the question, as we do daily. I guess it due to google translate.

If you are still having problems, you are more than welcome to PM me.

nejkov
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Renault Mégane II 1.6i 16V VVT Privilège Luxe Hatchback 5dr Ottoman Blue '04

Postby nejkov » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:28 am

I am sorry if you understand that I am in offence to Eddie. I am not.
In my opinion, he is a very dedicated member of this forum. I apologize to Eddie, but I did not like his banging head, like he gave me a solution to the problem, which I did not understand and asking for an answer all over again.
Sorry again, Eddie.
Renault Mégane II 1.6i 16V VVT Privilège Luxe Hatchback 5dr Ottoman Blue '04

Paddy
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane Saloon 2.0 VVT Dynamique

Postby Paddy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:10 pm

nejkov wrote:I am sorry if you understand that I am in offence to Eddie. I am not.
In my opinion, he is a very dedicated member of this forum. I apologize to Eddie, but I did not like his banging head, like he gave me a solution to the problem, which I did not understand and asking for an answer all over again.
Sorry again, Eddie.

I wouldn't worry about it to much. Its just the same questions are asked weekly.

I understand English isnt your first language. Although you do rather well at it!

Did you manage to find a solution to your problem?

downsyndromedhorse
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 120 BHP

Postby downsyndromedhorse » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 am

If you haven't managed to get it off, i did this yesterday.

Two screws at the bottom, two behind the stereo and undertray.. thats all you need to remove.
I then pulled up and out to get it out, theres a few clips that will be holding it but pull hard enough and it'll come out.

Then you'll need to get the start button, hazards and door lock buttons out, they're simply push clips.

Its really easy to do, if you cant get it off, push the display screen part up with a screw driver and undo the heater screws, that'll give you a bit more play to get it off without the pressure.

Refitting... Dont know, mines still off, however i'd say same in reverse. Lol
3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 160Bhp(ish) - K&N Panel Filter - Full HID Conversion - Pioneer TS-Q131C - Koni -35mm lowering Springs - JVC Head unit - EGR Blanked - Decat fitted

downsyndromedhorse
Pass Plus

Postby downsyndromedhorse » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Yes its the same in reverse, very simple.
3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 160Bhp(ish) - K&N Panel Filter - Full HID Conversion - Pioneer TS-Q131C - Koni -35mm lowering Springs - JVC Head unit - EGR Blanked - Decat fitted

hank
Currently Drives:: Renault Megane II 1.5 DCi

Postby hank » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:15 pm

is it possible to remove the air vents front unit only easily (megane II) or do you have to remove the whole centre console :?:

downsyndromedhorse
Pass Plus

Postby downsyndromedhorse » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 am

Get a flat head screw driver, poke it between the vents and the top bit (With the display).
Try to push the display upwards, it'll just pop up. Then undo the screws with a philips and the vents will be loose.

Dead simple :)

Return to “Everything Else”