Renault Prams

A place for chat, jokes or anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

wanda
F1 Driver

Renault Prams

Postby wanda » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 pm

I earlier had a little chat with my wife and we were talking about prams. There was this nice one she showed me. It had an option of having air filled tyres or low profile tyres. She asked me what kind I would chose if when we get children. I told her a nice Renault pram with five spoke alloys, low profile with three air bags. :D

Does Renault make (safe) prams?

davelowe
Driving Legend

Re: Renault Prams

Postby davelowe » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 pm

I'd go for run flat tyres, and worry about having children!
:cool:
Silver 08 plate 5dr 1.5dci Dynamique 106 Tech Run (re-mapped)

Red 03 plate 5dr 1.9 Dynamique dci120

Best advice for Megane owners: sell it before it bankrupts you!

Gav
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Sport Tourer, 1.5 dCi 106

Postby Gav » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Do you mean the old fashioned prams (think Silver Cross that came back into fashion a few years ago), or a normal pushchair? There's loads of options, but I find "Phil & Teds" are really well designed for everyday use despite bing more off-road orientated in looks. I think they even do an add-on to attach a maxi-cosi infant carrier (stage 0 car seat), as well as the backrest reclining to lie flat like a pram (even with a second child sitting above - very useful when you have a second child before the first is happy to walk everywhere).

The tyres on our Phil & Teds are standard, but you could probably get alloy wheels and low profile tyres for them if you wanted your baby to feel every bump in the pavement!
06 Extreme Blue 1.5dCi 106 Dynamique Sport Tourer with panoramic sunroof and Dension Gateway

wanda
F1 Driver

Postby wanda » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 am

Gav wrote:Do you mean the old fashioned prams (think Silver Cross that came back into fashion a few years ago), or a normal pushchair? There's loads of options, but I find "Phil & Teds" are really well designed for everyday use despite bing more off-road orientated in looks. I think they even do an add-on to attach a maxi-cosi infant carrier (stage 0 car seat), as well as the backrest reclining to lie flat like a pram (even with a second child sitting above - very useful when you have a second child before the first is happy to walk everywhere).

The tyres on our Phil & Teds are standard, but you could probably get alloy wheels and low profile tyres for them if you wanted your baby to feel every bump in the pavement!

I see, :idea so no perhaps hydraulic suspensions is the way forward.

Just joking, I think you are right. Its actually rather exiting. :grin

Return to “Everything Else”