Reno dealer N.I..

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

mcmurr4y
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: FN2 Type-R

Re: Reno dealer N.I..

Postby mcmurr4y » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 pm

PM me the name of the dealer eddie so I know where to avoid. hope its not shelbourne.

Poddy
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi

Postby Poddy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Avoid Renault in Newtownards!!!!!

They literaly will squeze ur T** till its blue

i went to them as i have problems with my gearboz, when i sit at 30mhp in 4th gear the gear stick jerks, i took one of the mechanics out in the car to show them and he said hes no clue as to whats wrong with the car, THE they say they will try rerogramming the INJECTORS???? WFT its not the injectors thats the problem its the F****** gearbox, they were also going to chagre me £80 quid for it so i 'politely' told them no thanks.

also dont buy one from them,

for my megane book value it is £2850 they werent even going to give me 2k for it and were going to add 30% interest on a 175 Lux

Now the Renault in Mallusk there good ones they had a 175 Lux with a sunroof and going to give me book value on my car and 6% interest
totaal was working out at £260 a month, only thing was i wouldnt be insured on it so i asked them if they could give me a quote on an 08 Tec RUN 1.5 DCI 106BHP
Havnt herd from them

all in all

AVOID Renault in Newtownards at all costs!!!!
Give Renault in Mallusk a call.
07 Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi
Remapped

Poddy
Pass Plus

Postby Poddy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Bangor reno has closed down, wouldnt have recomended them either
07 Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi
Remapped

Poddy
Pass Plus

Postby Poddy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:57 pm

i just order the parts online for cheaper and get my mechanic to fit them for me, works out alot cheaper, recently purchased Front Discs 'Groved and Vented' for £40.

Cant seem to find Pads for a decent price tho
07 Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi
Remapped

mcmurr4y
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: FN2 Type-R

Postby mcmurr4y » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:09 am

Have to say portadown renault were a big help when I got locked out of my car over xmas there. Dealt with Geoff Devlin there and he was always easy to get hold of to check on progress on the car. :cool:

Poddy
Pass Plus

Postby Poddy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:32 pm

I got locked out of my car once, Key was in slot, car was in gear too, had to wait on my dad coming up with the spare key to get in the passenger door.
07 Kia Cee'd 1.6 CRDi
Remapped

Liggy
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Black 2004 Renault Megane CC Privilege

Postby Liggy » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:21 pm

I have a 2004 CC Privilege which needs some things fixed on it. The main one being that the oil seems to be eaten really quickly. Need to get it checked out. Can any of you guys recommend anywhere decent? I was thinking of going to Bells in Crossgar. Do any of you know anything about them?
2004 Renault Megane CC Privilege 1.9DCI.

nokie
Currently Drives:: renault megane tech run

Postby nokie » Fri May 15, 2009 8:22 pm

charles hurst renault in belfast is by far the worst,i had my car in for its 1st service and after waitin 2 hours returned to my car which was washed, well they gave it the once over,only to realise the b******s had scratched it along the door. i had it out with the boy and they treated me like a chancer,tellin me it was probably already there and i didnt notice it until they washed it lol. the cheek! he got his mate over and thought that would be intimidating,whispering and lookin at me like a lier. they repaired it reluctantly and gave me some attitude in the process,i had to wait 3 hours with no courtsey car for my trouble caused by their mistake, pure bad customer relations and people skills jus take ur money and dont want to help you.

Return to “Dealers”