William A Lewis Telford Shropshire - Excellent Garage

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

WLX1985

William A Lewis Telford Shropshire - Excellent Garage

Postby WLX1985 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:24 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to say that they have been brilliant, great staff and an excellent service, even did a full valet when ever its been back!

Had a few minor problems with the car, nothing to major but they either fixed it in same day or the next. Had one issue when the coil packs all went (one after the other!!) and even thought they had a silly 2 week wait on a hire car because I had a stern chat to the manager they agreed to get a car free of charge if the could not fix it that day (enterprise is next door!) But the good old chaps there managed to sort it all out and the car has been mint for the last six months!

If you live in the Shropshire area they are definatly worth a visit!

Thanks
Paul
2004 Megane 1.6 VVT Sport Coupe - I like Big buts and I cannot Lie!

Jonault
Advanced Driver

Postby Jonault » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:09 am

I used to use their Nissan dealership next door for servicing my old Almera. Always had good service complete with courtesy car. When I needed a spare part for my Almera they arranged for it to be delivered to their Renault dealership in Shrewsbury to save me driving out to Telford and back. They always used to phone up a day or two after the service to see if everything was to your satisfaction, as do the Shrewsbury branch.
1.4 Hatch, Ottoman Blue, 55 Reg, Dynamique

Return to “Dealers”