Dealer near Aylesbury?

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

chrislloydie
Pass Plus

Dealer near Aylesbury?

Postby chrislloydie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:50 am

Hi all,

I'm fed up with using Renault London West after my last trip there resulted in them keeping the car for 9 weeks.

I live in Aylesbury, Bucks. The Aylesbury Renault Garage has closed down and become a Toyota dealership so if anyone can recommend a good dealer within reasonable distance of Aylesbury I would appreciate it.
The car will be going in again to have the steering and suspension checked to try and rectify the terrible wheel wobble/vibration.
1.6 Dynamique 5 dr, tip, Antique Green, 17" 16 spoke alloys, spoiler, DVD, Lexus rear lights, green cotton filter, ipod, TS-Q131C Speakers, limo tints

navid.v
Rally Driver

Postby navid.v » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:30 am

have you tried this : DGL Garages for Renault?

http://www.dglgarages.co.uk/

if you go to Renault's homepage you can find dealer's,of course you won't know the reputations but at least this can narrow down your search.

hope it helps.
Current Car:BMW Z4 2.5 SE 04,Renault Clio Dynamique S 1.2 TCE 58 ;Previous Car:Megane II Sports Hatch 55 Reg Ottoman Blue 1.6 VVT

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Being a small family run business, you should hopefully get good service?
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Return to “Dealers”