Worlds Worst Dealer....

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

shawty500
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 2008 Megane Cabriolet 1.9 Dci

Worlds Worst Dealer....

Postby shawty500 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:13 am

hi, just a heads up to steer well clear of Keighley trade centre in bradford.

I dont know where to start with these guys, as long as we all stick with renaults we will be ok. But those thinking of a jap import, avoid this place like the plague!

1> I bought a car there, ended up having to go down some dodgy backstreet to get the car out of the garage owners own personal garage, he had 3 stock cars there.
2> No Aftersales at all, on way home from the garage my "new" car had a blow out on the motorway, they wanted nothing to do with it, wouldnt even cover me for a tyre, said sold as seen and i had nothing to say otherwise!
3> A friend and I went there to look at a Supra for him, the guy who owned the garage wasnt around, next thing, you can hear tyres screeching, followed by a cloud of smoke from behind the fence, then this 200sx comes drifting around the corner like a bat of out hell, a guy jumps out, chucks a price thingy in the window locks up and walks over to us! turns out he is new owner of the garage. - he drives the cars like that, then doesnt let the turbos cool down and just shuts them off,

we walked away. Id advise others to avoid this place with their life, if a deal sounds to good to be true, it probably is!

Ray
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Privilege - Now Sold

Re: Worlds Worst Dealer....

Postby Ray » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm

i've seen them on auto trader and thought they could be like that...

downsyndromedhorse
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 120 BHP

Postby downsyndromedhorse » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:35 am

Friend of mine is looking for a supra, will make sure he avoids that garage then!
3DR Black 1.9dci Megane 04 Plate 160Bhp(ish) - K&N Panel Filter - Full HID Conversion - Pioneer TS-Q131C - Koni -35mm lowering Springs - JVC Head unit - EGR Blanked - Decat fitted

shawty500
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 2008 Megane Cabriolet 1.9 Dci

Postby shawty500 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:14 pm

downsyndromedhorse wrote:Friend of mine is looking for a supra, will make sure he avoids that garage then!

Its good if you want to go test drive the hell out of a jap import, just dont buy it! They dont care how you drive it lol.

Took us out in the supra my mate looked at, mate had a drive, then bloke from garage was like, "no, you wanna drive it like this...." then he was drifting round roundabouts, really think my mates gonna buy a car with no tires, and a torn up clutch? lol

Return to “Dealers”