Hylton Worcester

Name and shame the good and bad dealers so people know where to use and where to avoid

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

New York
Currently Drives:: Renault Megane 1.9dci Dynamique

Hylton Worcester

Postby New York » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Worcester dealership are great when you're buying the car, can't do enough for you, as soon as you've bought it and driven away, they couldn't give a monkies. Not once but three occasions I have had this experience.

Once my clutch was on the way out when i was about to take a 200 mile round trip, I wanted them just to check to see if it was safe to drive. They wouldn't help me, just gave me AA phone number and told me to phone them when I had a problem. As predicted the clutch went on a big roundabout in Bristol. To be fair AA came out really quick and within literatually 20 seconds told me the clutch was stuck and I couldn't drive the car any further. They would only give me a courtesy car for 12 hours, Hylton told me it should be 24 hours and they wouldn't fight my case for me. As a result I had to go back home with the car on the back of an AA van and miss a family wedding.

When phoning up on Monday morning and asking to speak to the manager and being told he was out for the day I was put through to the Sales Manager and after telling him exactly what happened and telling him I was far from pleased, he literually told me "so what, that's got nothing to do with me." Then after he told me, whilst it was there being fixed it needed a service on it (it didn't). So after telling him to F*** OFF, I've been taking it to Solihull Renault and saving money into the bargain.

I got a price from Worcester for a 3rd service and cam belt change recently, they told me it would cost £690. I got it done at Solihull for £430.

So if anyone can avoid it, don't use Hylton Renault Worcester for after sales service.

Return to “Dealers”