Leather Interior

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

G_MAN

Leather Interior

Postby G_MAN » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:09 pm

I'm looking into getting the cloth interior and door surrounds upgraded to leather but can't seem to find a reputable company which offers this kind of service. Does anyone know of anywhere and for anyone who has had this done do you know how much i would be looking at to have it done?

Also, do Renault offer upgrades for the handbrake and gearknobs? My handbrake is cracked and the gearknob has faded and scratched.

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Re: Leather Interior

Postby IainMW » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:12 am

I'm sure you will be able to find a car trimmer somewhere to help you on your quest for leather, look in some of the Classic car magazines, i'm sure they will advertise, either that or find a scrapper that being broken up.

Thinking about that though, I don't think many Megane owners plumped for the half leather interior option as it added £900 to the list price.

As for your handbrake, these can be replced, but at a cost, and you can always buy a new gear knob.
Try this link. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8365
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Return to “Parts and Accessories”