electric window control unit

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Tommytrindle

electric window control unit

Postby Tommytrindle » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 am

Hi
just a quick query,
Does anybody know if the little black control unit that is attached to the electric window motor is available as a seperate item ?
I have phoned 3 dealers and according to them i have to buy the complete motor, which doesn`t make sense seeing as the part is
only screwed to the motor and easily removed, and interchangable.

Thanks in advance

Tommy

discountrenaultparts
Currently Drives:: Megane dynamique 1.6 2004

Re: electric window control unit

Postby discountrenaultparts » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi Tommy, the dealers are right renault will only sell a complete motor and regulator, I can get one for you if you want for around 15-20% off the RRP. If you let me know 3 or 5 door and what side & also if your car has the 1 touch facility I can confirm this for you. Cheers

Tommytrindle

Postby Tommytrindle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Hi discountrenaultparts.
Thanks for the reply and the offer of a discount, but we have decided to part ex the car for a megane cc, which hopefully wont need new motors anytime soon,( it will probably need something though,it is still a megane)

regards

Tommy

A13XDT
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 54 Plate Megane Dci 86 Rush - Platinum Silver

Postby A13XDT » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:06 am

Does anybody know if it's possible to retrofit the one touch facility. My driver's door has it, but passenger does'nt. I know the driver's door switch is different, it has two length's of travel, one for normal use, and then a little further for one touch. Just wondering if i get a switch with both one touch will the car 'realise' and allow the passenger window to work one touch??

Cheers
Alex

Teetdiro

Speeding

Postby Teetdiro » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:38 pm

bump up ..

Traveling salesmen make their living visiting as many customers as possible. So speeding to get from one appointment to the next is not unheard-of. Which is how I got pulled over by a highway patrolman. "Don't you ever look at the speedometer?" the officer scolded. Before I knew it, the truth spilled from my mouth. "As fast as I was going," I admitted, "I was afraid to take my eyes off the road."

------------The WOW gold Online Store, Open 24/7 Looking to buy wow gold, Items or Accounts? You would find the cheapest gold here. We always online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any questions regarding world of warcraft gold, powerleveling,wow leveling ,warcraft gold, just talk to our representatives using our 24/7 live chat service.world of warcraft gold,wow leveling,

Return to “Parts and Accessories”