parcel shelf net

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

pmoss
Passed Theory

parcel shelf net

Postby pmoss » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:28 am

has anybody tried one of these:

Quite fancy one for keeping my big umbrella on in the boot (to stop it rattling around all over the place)

Seems quite pricey so not really sure if I want to fork out £35 unless I know if it is any good!

cheers,
pete
1.6 VVT Dynamique Sport Hatch 'Flame Red' on 17" Nervasports .... nice!

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:18 pm

no not tried one of those but you can get that stuff that is like a rubber mat? thats pretty good at stopping things sliding about and only cheap?
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Gav
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Sport Tourer, 1.5 dCi 106

Postby Gav » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:21 pm

I've managed to put a large umbrella in the boot under the cover. I don't know the other Meganes, but there's a fair bit of storage in the Sport Tourer for things under the boot floor. On my previous car (Pug 307 hatch) I just had it in the boot by the rear seat-back held in place by a small box (that I made especially to hold various things like fire extinguisher, gloves, tyre pump, tow rope)
06 Extreme Blue 1.5dCi 106 Dynamique Sport Tourer with panoramic sunroof and Dension Gateway

steben69
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: Renault Grand Scenic,DCI100,Dynamique,glass roof,tinted windows,cotton green airfilter...not really done much with it yet...

Postby steben69 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:39 pm

hi,yeh i have one of those,great for putting coats or jackets on,then just unclip,if you need to remove for extra space..
1.5DCI,window tints,rear spoiler,17"Nervasport alloy wheels,falken452 tyres,K-Tec tinning box....

Return to “Parts and Accessories”