Leather keycard holder/keyring

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

pmoss
Passed Theory

Leather keycard holder/keyring

Postby pmoss » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:00 pm

Hi,

I tried at my local Renault dealer's parts dept today to get hold of a leather keycard holder (item number 4 on page 56 of the Renault merchandise brochure @ £20) but apparently they are no longer available :(

Does anybody know of anywhere that these can be picked up (other than ebay which seems to have a glut of Laguna ones but none of the 'generic' sort listed in the brochure!

Failing that - has anybdy got a good suggestion of an alternative? I want to get something to protect the card as it is already looking a bit battered and the logos have rubbed off all the buttons!

cheers,
Pete
1.6 VVT Dynamique Sport Hatch 'Flame Red' on 17" Nervasports .... nice!

navid.v
Rally Driver

Postby navid.v » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:31 am

Pete,

have you tried ebay?you might not be able to find the one on the brochure but something to protect your card.There are loads for Lagunas on ebay as I can see.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laguna-Card-Key-Wallet-Genuine-Renault_W0QQitemZ170146303601QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10410QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or there are some other ones,which are from RFS (renault financial services) if you can find one of them would be good as well.

Sorry can't be of more help :(
Current Car:BMW Z4 2.5 SE 04,Renault Clio Dynamique S 1.2 TCE 58 ;Previous Car:Megane II Sports Hatch 55 Reg Ottoman Blue 1.6 VVT

pmoss
Passed Theory

Postby pmoss » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:31 am

Hi navid.v,

Thanks for that - I did see the 'goona ones on ebay - might end up picking one of these up (even though it seems a bit wierd!)

cheers,
pete
1.6 VVT Dynamique Sport Hatch 'Flame Red' on 17" Nervasports .... nice!

Return to “Parts and Accessories”