72000 service

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

sporttourer
Pass Plus

72000 service

Postby sporttourer » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:44 am

I know this is asking a lot but as the car is out of Manufacs warranty and now in Warranty direct I only have to use compatible parts so can anyone tell me the part numbers and a good and reasonable webshop to buy:

-Gates timing KIT incl pulleys

-Accessory belts and pulleys

-Diesel filter

-air filter

-oil filter

-cabin filter

-oil sump washer

-DOT 4 brake fluid

-Coolant

The 72K seems to be heavy.
I think it would be quicker to rebuild a new car.

Thanks everyone.
---------------------
All information and/or advice given is in good faith and any action taken by the reader is done so at their own risk.

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 am

Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

onlydiesels

Postby onlydiesels » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:52 pm

if it`s a 1.9 you`ve got,look at my previous posts,as i`ve listed all my service kit costs using a few gen reno parts.you`ll be surprised at the prices, so have a look before you buy anywhere else!
sorry,i don`t know how to post the link.
hope this is of help.

sporttourer
Pass Plus

Postby sporttourer » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:07 pm

Sorry forgot to mention it was a 1.5dci - thought I did.

thanks for the link Iain but I need to know part numebrs as not all 1.5dci parts are listed as 1.5 parts (I have noticed elsewhere that the Kangoo uses some of the same parts)

As I said part numbers would be helpful.
---------------------

All information and/or advice given is in good faith and any action taken by the reader is done so at their own risk.

Return to “Parts and Accessories”