Wanted Touch Up paint for REnault Alloy

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

uncle

Wanted Touch Up paint for REnault Alloy

Postby uncle » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 am

I took all four wheels of my Renault 225 Magane to clean and droped one of them on the floor. The dropped chiped a bit of the pait off the Alloy. Its no were near enough for a special wheel repair and I was hoping I could touch it up like a stone chip. (it realy is a small chip but I know ite there)

I was hoping someone might now a very close colour match or the paint code for this wheel. The wheel is silver.

My wife also has a megane 1.6VVT Dynamic and the aloy has a couple of blemishes on again not anough for an refurb. I am hoping the pait codes are the same.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks

Uncle

fox
Currently Drives:: 1.5 DCI MEGANE II

Re: Wanted Touch Up paint for REnault Alloy

Postby fox » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:30 am

I brought some touch up paint off eBay for Renault Alloys from a seller called alloyz_sales. The seller told me most Renault wheels are a course silver colour. The paint looks a good match.

erapaints
Currently Drives:: ERA Paints provides easy do-it-yourself solutions for many auto exterior paint needs. We pride ourselves on quality products competitive pricing and world-class customer service which includes a conditional 30-day money-back guarantee.

Re: Wanted Touch Up paint for REnault Alloy

Postby erapaints » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:37 pm

Use spray paint instant of touch up paint if you will apply on alloy.

Return to “Parts and Accessories”