Interior Accessories

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

elgammal
Learner Driver

Interior Accessories

Postby elgammal » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:04 pm

Guys,

Do you know any sites exhibiting stylish interior parts for Megane II, such as sporty dashboards, black shiny consoles, sliver plated door handles, neon lights (under car), and stuff like that?

Thanks,
Black MeGaNe II hatchback 04 _1.6 vvt manual_17" NicKeL ChrOme 225/45

MrAsia
Advanced Driver

Postby MrAsia » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:55 pm

It's all custom job.
DIY.

If you have an idea try it out yourself.
Haven't seen any interior mods that are plug and play for the Megane II, only one would be shinys LED light kit.
Remapped Mégane 1.6L

walibe
Pass Plus

Postby walibe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:43 am

The dashboards already the most sporty I've seen in any car and its already got chrome handles. Not sure where you;d go with it really?

ronbee
Currently Drives:: 1997 Sunflower yellow mark 1 Megane Cabriolet

Re: Interior Accessories

Postby ronbee » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi,
I swear by eBay.,It's great for all interiror exterior/ styling for Meganes. Got a good rear seat for my Megane Cabriolet for only £60++VAT and a set of alloy wheel hub Renault logos for a fiver Good Hunting

Jonault
Advanced Driver

Postby Jonault » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:26 pm

I've seen pictures of stick-on aluminium covers for around the air vents and centre part of the dashboard, possibly on this forum but it was about a year ago.
1.4 Hatch, Ottoman Blue, 55 Reg, Dynamique

TheFinn
Advanced Driver

Postby TheFinn » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Jonault wrote:I've seen pictures of stick-on aluminium covers for around the air vents and centre part of the dashboard, possibly on this forum but it was about a year ago.

Just google for 'prewoodec' and it'll spit out a link to the stick-on covers.

Available in aluminium, birds-eye wood, mahogany, carbon fibre look etc. The key word being 'look' as they're not made from the real materials but are imitations in plastic. Very nice quality still, but not exactly inexpensive unless you manage to find a seller on eBay who shells them out cheaply.

The same stuff's also marketed under different brand names, I'm guessing they all originate from the same sweatshop in China?

Return to “Parts and Accessories”