HELP! High Level Braje light

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Charleekap
Currently Drives:: PH1 Megane (2004)1.9 dci Dymanique

HELP! High Level Braje light

Postby Charleekap » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:21 am

Hi folks, you are my last resort!

I have damaged my high level break light. I'm trying to find a replacement but having serious issues. I have been to 2 Renault dealerships and the parts people aren't exactly helpful.

The spoiler has been fitted since new. It's 2004 1.9dci Dynamique. The issue I have is that the high level brake light fitted does not show up on any of renaults parts for my car.

They've tried telling me that it's not a Renault part even thoigh thier logo is on it. They keep saying it's the part number is 820007329. The part number I have in mine is 89027515 which apparently not a part number. The only other reference I have on the light is stop bcj - 84.

I'm struggling to find one and hope one of you guys can help a brother out!

GordonD

Re: HELP! High Level Braje light

Postby GordonD » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi Charleekap,

I replaced the high level light on my megane 2 sport tourer last year and found the part at Renault Parts Direct.
Obviously I don't know if you have already tried this dealer but I found them very helpful at the time. Have a chat with them and see if they can advise on the correct part.
In my case, I cannot remember if the part numbers on both the failed and replacement lights were the same but the pictures on their website helped. What I found though was that there was more LEDs in the replacement unit and its much brighter in use but that's not a problem.

https://www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk/pro ... ke-lamp-2/

Good luck.
GordonD

Return to “Parts and Accessories”