Caliper Hose

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Caliper Hose

Postby dandamano » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:42 pm


Does anybody know what the hose is called that connects to the actual caliper?

Ive been looking around ebay and the like but can only find the the brake hose before this part

Thanks in advance


Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:09 am

Re: Caliper Hose

Postby davidjones » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:30 am

They are right. It is termed as brake hose and it connects brake components at the wheels to the steel brake line on the body, Thereafter comes Brake line and lastly brake calipers.

Return to “Parts and Accessories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests