Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.
Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:57 pm
- Currently Drives:: Megane MK 1.6 16v
Hi everyone i have a gt dci 150 and just wondered if the standard discs and pads are the same as fitted to the 1.5 dci engine many thanks
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:30 pm
- Currently Drives:: Megane II 1.5 dci 86 3 door
Not 100% without your reg but according to ECP my little 1.5 90 has the same 260mm vented disc as a 1.9.
Put your reg into euro car parts and check mate, if they are the same I'd be inclined not to settle for cheap pads tho!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:09 am
It is not the same, there is difference of 10% to 20%. If you want to know more about this you can consult some professional mechanic also.
- Driving Legend
- Posts: 4309
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:17 pm
- Currently Drives:: Renaultsport R.S.250 Cup
They are 280mm in diameter as in most Megane II, except 1.4.
(no, a different AlexB)
Return to “Parts and Accessories”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests