Mud Flaps

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Nathaniel88
Currently Drives:: Renault Megane mk2 2007 Model

Mud Flaps

Postby Nathaniel88 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi guys,
was wondering from where can i buy an original set of mud flaps for my megane mk2 2007 hatchback 1.5 dci model.

As i am Maltese I would like to know if anyone of you owns a spare set (both front and rear) and is willing to sell them, or if any one of you knows an on-line parts shop / scrap yard that i may refer to !
I have been looking on ebay for quite some time now but nothing original is popping up.

Thanks in advance
Nath

joeishmather
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: 57 megane with roof, engine, wheels, doors... All the usual things.

Re: Mud Flaps

Postby joeishmather » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:04 pm

I have some rear ones, not front tho..

Meganeccdarren
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Megane cc

Re: Mud Flaps

Postby Meganeccdarren » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Nathaniel88 wrote:Hi guys,
was wondering from where can i buy an original set of mud flaps for my megane mk2 2007 hatchback 1.5 dci model.

As i am Maltese I would like to know if anyone of you owns a spare set (both front and rear) and is willing to sell them, or if any one of you knows an on-line parts shop / scrap yard that i may refer to !
I have been looking on ebay for quite some time now but nothing original is popping up.

Thanks in advance
Nath

Nath, I got mine from ..... Rears e bay, new old stock and fronts from a renault dealer who ordered them from France. Beware though as the fronts are not just standard mk2 megane ones, they are different for the cc

Darren

Return to “Parts and Accessories”