A Stupid question but...........

Info on parts and accessories for the Mégane II, what to use and where to buy them.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

midsmikey
Currently Drives:: Hyundai Santa Fe with a diesel tuning box and my lovely wife has a 57plate Megane CC 1.9dci Dynamique with comfort pack.

A Stupid question but...........

Postby midsmikey » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:06 pm

My wife last week bought a 57plate Megane CC in Champagne, for the sake of her bumpers I'm fitting parking sensors to it, I've looked like genuine ones fit in the bumpers Grey insert, I've emailed the supplier of parking sensors and he says that Renault use 3 different shades of grey for their inserts, how can I tell which colour my wife has so I can get the best colour match for the sensors????

Mike

midsmikey
Currently Drives:: Hyundai Santa Fe with a diesel tuning box and my lovely wife has a 57plate Megane CC 1.9dci Dynamique with comfort pack.

Re: A Stupid question but...........

Postby midsmikey » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Oh and dealer has given me what he thinks is the grey colour code of....205301

:?

Ray
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: 2005 Megane Privilege - Now Sold

Postby Ray » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

assuming your bumpesr are colour coded, then check the plate when you open the door. should have a colour code on there

midsmikey

Postby midsmikey » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeah Ray I've got the main cars colour code but it's the grey bumper insert colour I'm after as I've been told there's 3 different shades of Grey that Renault use.

Mike

Return to “Parts and Accessories”