Hot Hatch Festival at Croft Race Circuit on 15 June 08

Share details of a trip that you've been on in your Megane II.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Lisa Davison

Hot Hatch Festival at Croft Race Circuit on 15 June 08

Postby Lisa Davison » Tue May 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Hi ALL

In celebration of the ‘Hot Hatch’ there will be a Hot Hatch Festival at Croft Circuit on 15 June 2008.

This event follows on from the success of the Dunlop Great & British ‘Mini Festival’ in 2007, when 271 Minis arrived at Donington Park and owners were given the chance of a life time to drive their cars in parade laps around the track .

Dunlop, in conjunction with the Sport Maxx Cup, will be supporting this event, where all owners of any sporting hatch from any marque, old and new, are invited to the party.

The Dunlop Sport Maxx Cup consists of production specification race cars and the championship features a diverse mix of cars, from BMW M3, Renault Mégane, SEAT Leon FR, Astra VXR and Clio’s.

More news of this event is to follow, but let me know if you’re coming and in what car?

Many thanks,
Lisa Davison from Dunlop Sport Maxx Cup
Last edited by Lisa Davison on Wed May 14, 2008 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: Hot Hatch Festival at Croft Race Circuit on 15 June 08

Postby wanda » Wed May 14, 2008 9:19 am

ow dear, convertibles cant hide as hatch backs can they? Might have to borrow the Mrs Clio. Where is the place anyway?

Lisa Davison

Postby Lisa Davison » Wed May 14, 2008 11:12 am

wanda wrote:ow dear, convertibles cant hide as hatch backs can they? Might have to borrow the Mrs Clio. Where is the place anyway?

Hello!

It is at Croft Race Circuit, towards Darlington and visit this link to find out where the track is: https://www.croftcircuit.co.uk/howtofindus.php

Your convertible does sound good, but I think the Clio will fit in more......besides, both cars are great anyway!

Also, spread the word and get your friends/familly along to the event - it will be a great day out for all!

I will let you know soon on further details about then event when I have then!

Regards,
Lisa :D

steve the postman
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 1.5 DCI 86 EXTREME TUNING BOX
DAB DIGITAL RADIO/DVD PLAYER
HID HEADLIGHTS
PIAA HORNS
GT LEATHER STEERING WHEEL

Postby steve the postman » Mon May 19, 2008 4:04 pm

sounds good
count me in
megane extreme dci
1.5 DCI 86 EXTREME, TUNING BOX, DAB DIGITAL RADIO/DVD PLAYER, HID HEADLIGHTS, PIAA HORNS, GT LEATHER STEERING WHEEL.

Lisa Davison

Postby Lisa Davison » Thu May 22, 2008 10:26 am

Lisa Davison wrote:Hi ALL

In celebration of the ‘Hot Hatch’ there will be a Hot Hatch Festival at Croft Circuit on 15 June 2008.

This event follows on from the success of the Dunlop Great & British ‘Mini Festival’ in 2007, when 271 Minis arrived at Donington Park and owners were given the chance of a life time to drive their cars in parade laps around the track .

Dunlop, in conjunction with the Sport Maxx Cup, will be supporting this event, where all owners of any sporting hatch from any marque, old and new, are invited to the party.

The Dunlop Sport Maxx Cup consists of production specification race cars and the championship features a diverse mix of cars, from BMW M3, Renault Mégane, SEAT Leon FR, Astra VXR and Clio’s.

More news of this event is to follow, but let me know if you’re coming and in what car?

Many thanks,
Lisa Davison from Dunlop Sport Maxx Cup

EVENT UPDATE

The first 100 hot hatch cars through the gates on Sunday morning will be given the chance to drive their car on track and take part in a special parade lap of the Croft circuit. Those drivers taking part in the parade will also go in to a raffle to win a set of the newly-launched Dunlop Sport Maxx TT tyres.

Tickets for the Dunlop Great and British Motorsport Festival at Croft are £10.00 and children under 15 go free.

R55VYS
Advanced Driver

Postby R55VYS » Wed May 28, 2008 12:43 pm

OO I live about 2mins away from croft circuit, may be worth flying down to for some new rubber

Lisa Davison

Postby Lisa Davison » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Hi ALL

I hope you are able to attend!

UPDATE

Sign on at gate on entry to Croft's Circuit.

Parade start time: 10.15am
Competition draw: 11am

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!

steve the postman
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: 1.5 DCI 86 EXTREME TUNING BOX
DAB DIGITAL RADIO/DVD PLAYER
HID HEADLIGHTS
PIAA HORNS
GT LEATHER STEERING WHEEL

Postby steve the postman » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:21 am

Well i was there saw a lovely gold/yellow 225 and a couple of black ones
saw some good racing too
1.5 DCI 86 EXTREME, TUNING BOX, DAB DIGITAL RADIO/DVD PLAYER, HID HEADLIGHTS, PIAA HORNS, GT LEATHER STEERING WHEEL.

Return to “Megane II Adventures”