MIDLANDS!!!

Share details of a trip that you've been on in your Megane II.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Re: MIDLANDS!!!

Postby MeganeChick » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:08 am

Gav - lol yeah get a sound clip lol. i imagine it must sound like mine does?? yes shouting out the window instead haha :)

Bucky - cool well i shall look out for you too :)im usually found down the A46 and then into stratford town centre direction, or to warwick off the leam A46 junction.
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

gavnaysh
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: megane dci 120 in blue 3 door

Postby gavnaysh » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:37 pm

finally back on track now hopefully havin horn done this weekend and if i've still got spare cash having bump strips done!! hopefully?! ended up getting dragged round sales pitchs the other weekend and buying the mrs a mazda 3 so bit short of funds at the moment, wouldn't mind but it cost more than my meggy :-( feel conned started out looking at a 4k focus nice i thought but then she spotted a mazda 3 saloon which i didnt like so ended up talking her into a hatch which only one they had was 55 plate so left the garage 6k lighter and not impressed lol (there goes wheels and remap for a while) bt she loves it and its better on fuel than her old one so im saving money that way!! will have to get a sound clipp of horn before and after so ppl can see how bad it is lol
its gone but not forgotten lol, but the A3 has more than filled the gap on the drive woo hoo i love it

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm

wow lucky lady getting herself a car bought lol!

:D
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:20 pm

must admit i drove it on sunday and loved it nearly bought a sport model yesterday but still not 100% as to whether or not i want his and hers cars!!! still not done horn got dragged 'christmas shopping' this weekend :banghead but not really much else she can get me to do now so fingers crossed for this week lol still not had road rage though so could be a good thing lol OI! LEARN TO DRIVE YOU ******* not quite the same as BEEEEEEEEP!!!! lol
its gone but not forgotten lol, but the A3 has more than filled the gap on the drive woo hoo i love it

MeganeChick
Pass Plus

Postby MeganeChick » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:23 am

you nearlly bought a RS model?? :D

GTDave
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 08 Megane 2.0DCi GT 150 Mineral Blue 3 Door Sport hatch - Tune Point - Folding Mirrors - Handsfree Card - Phone Kit

Postby GTDave » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:56 pm

think hes on about a sport modfel of the mazda 3... was it one of the MPS ones cus theyre pretty rapid...

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 pm

fell in love with the mps but the 12k price tag and 1500 insurance and 400 a year road tax put me off was looking at the 2.0l sport mazda 3 there pretty smart and fairly cheap but dont know if i could go back to petrol now unless its something big and turbo so might have to wait til insurance comes down abit! was sorely tempted though but like the 200 miles (nearly) on £20 rather than 100!!

225trophy82
Currently Drives:: Megane trophy

Postby 225trophy82 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:44 pm

Hello newbie on here, in the worcestershire area and drive an 05 Megane 225 Trophy.

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 pm

welcome to the forum mate hope you find it usefull in time were a pretty nice lot really lol

MeganeChick
Pass Plus

Postby MeganeChick » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:51 pm

welcome :D

Return to “Megane II Adventures”