MIDLANDS!!!

Share details of a trip that you've been on in your Megane II.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

hope
Currently Drives:: Renault Megane 1.6 VVT Oasis

Re: MIDLANDS!!!

Postby hope » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:44 pm

daz6101 wrote:Got a 2006 56 plate 1.9 dci 130 bhp Dynamique and im in Redditch junction 2 M42

Hey Daz, I'm from Redditch too! You must be on my side of Redditch too if you're nearest J2. It's a small world!

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Hiya,

Im from Hinckley in Leicestershire - I drive a black '06 Renaultsport Megane 225: lux with cup pack, xenons, full tints and custom exhaust :D

usually spot me driving to Coventry / Leamington/ Stratford
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

gavnaysh
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: megane dci 120 in blue 3 door

Postby gavnaysh » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:00 am

im from swadlincote not far from leicester normally travel between here and bardon for work each day other than that can be spotted about here and there depending on what am doing at the time!!
its gone but not forgotten lol, but the A3 has more than filled the gap on the drive woo hoo i love it

LookingToBuy

Postby LookingToBuy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:29 am

In Lichfield. Also Looking to buy a 3 door Megane.

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:16 pm

what engine you after i found a few on autotrader but bought from carcraft so i got warranty with it!! but the car was on autotrader website 1k cheaper than on carcrafts!!! bonus find for me as i found it between paying deposit and going to view/fetch it lol lucky for me they honoured the price on autotrader site
its gone but not forgotten lol, but the A3 has more than filled the gap on the drive woo hoo i love it

MeganeChick
Pass Plus
Currently Drives:: Black Gold '06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, blanking plate, custom air intake feed, RSTuning remap (255bhp), ITG panel filter, Samco silicon air intake pipe, Forge Intercooler, renaultsport alloy wheel decals, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

Postby MeganeChick » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:05 pm

gavnaysh wrote:im from swadlincote not far from leicester normally travel between here and bardon for work each day other than that can be spotted about here and there depending on what am doing at the time!!

will keep my eyes peeled for you then as im Hinckley :D keep an eye out of a stealthy renaultsport 225 black with tints :D
'06 RenaultSport Megane 225: lux, cup pack, full tints, custom exhaust, xenons, xenon white interior and exterior lighting upgrade, tuned, FLI trap 12 active subwoofer (1000 watts) :D

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:38 pm

mines easy to spot the plate says NAYSH will keep an eye out

MeganeChick
Pass Plus

Postby MeganeChick » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:33 am

cool yeah that is easy to spot lol! :)

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 pm

my horns crap tho so dont be offended if i dont beep back lol

MeganeChick
Pass Plus

Postby MeganeChick » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:18 pm

lol your horn is crap?? i would image they all sound the same dont they?

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:22 pm

very quiet for a horn so im treating it to one always get road rage and cant beep at ppl lol

MeganeChick
Pass Plus

Postby MeganeChick » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:26 pm

lol so have you got a clip of what yours will sound like when its done?

yes you dont want road rage with a crappy horn lol

GTDave
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: 08 Megane 2.0DCi GT 150 Mineral Blue 3 Door Sport hatch - Tune Point - Folding Mirrors - Handsfree Card - Phone Kit

Postby GTDave » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:07 am

Haha I thought mine was S**T but I think its partly cus of all of the sound proofing to get a super quiet cabin when you have a 2 litre diesel engine 3 feet infront of you...

Have you tested your alarm though??? not that really is crap!!! you wouldnt hear it if you were more than 20 feet away / behind glass / older than 30!!! lol

Saw a Black Meggy on M6 Near J10 a couple of times recently... Not an RS or GT, but is Black, with tinted windows, black alloys with silver rims... 06 reg I think...

Anyone else spotted em?

gavnaysh
Just Passed

Postby gavnaysh » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 am

not got a sound clip at the min but ill try and remember to do a before and after clip to show what i mean lol i have to shout out the window when i get cut up now lol :banghead

bucky
Learner Driver

Postby bucky » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:55 pm

MeganeChick wrote:Hiya,

Im from Hinckley in Leicestershire - I drive a black '06 Renaultsport Megane 225: lux with cup pack, xenons, full tints and custom exhaust :D

usually spot me driving to Coventry / Leamington/ Stratford

Will keep an eye out for you as I travel to Leamington every day via Stratford :D
megane cc 106dci 57reg quartz

Return to “Megane II Adventures”