Going lunch

Share details of a trip that you've been on in your Megane II.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Octane

Going lunch

Postby Octane » Wed May 23, 2007 8:46 pm

Hello

I have a 2003 megane 1.6 16V Dynamique. It is a hb.
2 days ago, I went to my university with my meg, joined some classes and it was lunch time.

I called one of my friends, Doruk, and told him that I was going to eat, I asked him to join me. He accepted, but told that he has 2 of his friends with him. I said ok. Then they came.

One of his friends said that he was waiting for his friends, 2 more people. While we were thinking about how we'll get in a megane HB 6 people, the friends came.

Of course everybody had their backpacs with them.

So, me and the fattest guy, Doruk were the owners of the front seats, but there were still 2 guys over 100kg's and 2 guys with 80kg's. 2 100kg guys sit back, with a 80 kg guy. But, there wasn't enough space to squeeze in the last guy.

So I got out, opened the trunk of my hb, took out the funny thing above the trunk, and gave it to the guys on the back.

The last 80kg guy leaned back inside my trunk, with his head up right in front of the back window.

While driving, all I saw was 4 heads in the mirror.

With 6 people and their load on board, I raced a Fiesta 68hp TDCİ at the lights, and passed it with 2-3 meters in 500m.

Return to “Megane II Adventures”