Hello everyone, quick question

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

dawesta
Currently Drives:: '09 plate Renault Megane CC 1.5 DCI Dynamique S

Hello everyone, quick question

Postby dawesta » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 am

Hi, I'm a new member to this. Picked up my new '09 plate Megane CC 1.5 DCI Dynamique S on Sunday and I'm already loving it. I've got it in the pearl black, I'll try and get a picture of it soon. I'm just wondering what sort of real MPG people are getting with this engine. I had a Renault Clio 1.6 before and they claimed 42mpg combined but I could never get it above 36mpg. I know it's just running in so I'll have to wait a bit yet before I get its fuel consumption, I was just wondering what other people are getting. Thanks in advance.
Renault Megane CC 1.5 DCI Dynamique S in Pearl Black

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: Hello everyone, quick question

Postby wanda » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 am

Welcome.

I own a 57reg dynamique 1.5dci doing town driving I get between 43-50mpg depending on how late I am.

Doing motorway driving I get between 52 - 71mpg also depending on driving style.

All in all I am happy with 600 - 650 mile range in town and 700 - 750 range on the motorway.

Then again do you have a heavy right foot? I always try to compete with the Mrs with her Clio with the same engine to see who can get the best mpg. Usually she beats me but there are times I surprise her 8)

Hope that was of some kind of help.

Return to “Megane CC”