MK2 Cc roof issue

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

TheStigV2
Currently Drives:: MK1 Cabrio
MK2 CC 1.6

MK2 Cc roof issue

Postby TheStigV2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi guys and girls, first post and as normal it's an "I've got a problem" post

My wife's 07 plate CC has developed a few issues... The rear drivers window is stuck down... Pressing the button results in a jolt sound but no movement, possible cause... Temic?

The roof is also non operational, I've checked every possible button, the centre console switch no longer drops any windows and I'm getting no warning lights or beeps, I've checked Fuses... Even plugged in a Delphi computer and no joy. Is there a connector I can try or a particular plug to check with a multimeter??

I've also got an annoying orange spanner on the dash that won't go away

VroomVroomClonk
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.9 DCi CC 2004

Re: MK2 Cc roof issue

Postby VroomVroomClonk » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:53 am

I have had a failed Temic module, and in my case there were no "jolt" noises when operating the switch.
Both my rear windows have failed over the years and become stuck down, and in both cases it was because the mechanical steel cables that raise and lower the glass had snapped and become tangled.

djandree
Currently Drives:: megane II cc 05 reg, megane II cc 07 reg megane III cc 11 reg

Re: MK2 Cc roof issue

Postby djandree » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 pm

TheStigV2 wrote:Hi guys and girls, first post and as normal it's an "I've got a problem" post

My wife's 07 plate CC has developed a few issues... The rear drivers window is stuck down... Pressing the button results in a jolt sound but no movement, possible cause... Temic?

The roof is also non operational, I've checked every possible button, the centre console switch no longer drops any windows and I'm getting no warning lights or beeps, I've checked Fuses... Even plugged in a Delphi computer and no joy. Is there a connector I can try or a particular plug to check with a multimeter??

I've also got an annoying orange spanner on the dash that won't go away

Problem is much simpler))))) water ingress thru front or quarter windows causing problem with electric conductivity. With rear windows you have to take out a upholstery panel, then you will have some kind of rubber cover, unstick it nicely (may tear easily). Now is the hardest thing. You have to put your hand thru this small gap underneath the windows motor, grab a cables from windows motor and start to wiggle around. Works all the time in my o5 reg and o7 reg megane cc. Same is with front ones, but best solutions is to solder cables straight to windows regulator, and you will never ever have a problem with stuck windows. The roof won't be operational without all windows down. Delphi computer is not good to work with Renault. Only Renault Can clip will work properly. If you will have a Clip and proper visu scheme you will repair everything in no time.

Return to “Megane CC”