My Megane CC RS! From Start to Finish!

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

reece19881997
Currently Drives:: help for car

Re: My Megane CC RS! From Start to Finish!

Postby reece19881997 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:58 am

hello i have a Megane CC 04 and i would like to put them RS bumpers on but did not no if the rear bumper would fit is there anything i have to do or would the bumper go on easy . thanks

ChrisM
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane CC 1.9Dci and a Pugeot 307 cc 2.0 HDi sport.

Postby ChrisM » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:06 pm

You dropped it 70mm wow, how do get on with it I bet it handles great but usability must be terrible.
Mine is down around 20mm at most handles well now and looks good gone has that "borrowed wheel look" but the down side to this drop.
Ground clearance. Meg cc as standard hasnt got much my drop now means it rubs the front bumper valance on speed humps unless really careful. Coming out of car parks or driveways when one is lower than the other the strengthening plate that protects the exhaust always gets a wack and of course trolly jacks I have to use the car scissor jack on the rear so I can get the jack under the front and mine is only 20mm yours must be a nightmare with stuff like this....... but I have to say they DO look good lower so its worth the hassle and yours looks real good but I have said before about Wanda's why oh why did renault not do this with the bumpers all they needed to do was manufacture the rear one the car looks a million times better wearing these bumpers.

shino
Currently Drives:: Megane convertible

Postby shino » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:55 pm

Some awesome pics, think the cc's a good looking car, shame it has leaking problems & electrics are a bit dodgy. Enjoy driving mine, shame I can't get the windows back up lol

Return to “Megane CC”