windows on cc

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

taffywins
Currently Drives:: Renault megane cc

windows on cc

Postby taffywins » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

I own a 53 plate megane 2 cc iv got a problem that when i put roof down windows stay up, but when i first purchased the car id press the roof button and windows would go down autamaticaly before roof went back? the button next to the roof button as stopped working as well as any body else had this problem? :conf :conf :(

ChrisM
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane CC 1.9Dci and a Pugeot 307 cc 2.0 HDi sport.

Re: windows on cc

Postby ChrisM » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 pm

have you had a look at fuses, strange it has stopped working on that cuircuit, these two buttons are the only buttons that operate all 4 windows, i guess all windows roll up and down on the door buttons, so it sounds like there is a problem with the 4 window circuit, possibly fuse or relay some where, they have moduals ontop of each reg motor but if that was a problem then the one motor would stop working, not all 4 i.e mine only putting 3 windows down, passenger rear stayed up.
Have you tried getting a wiring diagram for a CC........ if you find one let me know, I have been looking for months to no avail!

taffywins
Currently Drives:: Renault megane cc

Re: windows on cc

Postby taffywins » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:07 pm

iv also taken the car to auto electrian and he put it in machine but no fault came up for windows havnt got a clue what it could be :cry: :cry:

Return to “Megane CC”