The first megane cc in the country....

Information and general chat about the Megane II CC.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

wanda
F1 Driver
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:31 am
Location: Kent
Contact:

The first megane cc in the country....

Postby wanda » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:17 am

to have the roof down in 2009 was mine a few nights ago..... now that was cool 8-) 8)

Toosh
Advanced Driver
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 pm
Currently Drives:: 03 Megane 1.9 dCi 120 Dynamique Sport Hatch in Black.
Nervasport alloys, Comfort Pack, Full Leather interior, 6 Disc CD Changer,
Panoramic Roof, and loads more stuff.
Location: North Yorkshire

Re: The first megane cc in the country....

Postby Toosh » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 am

wanda wrote:to have the roof down in 2009 was mine a few nights ago..... now that was cold 8-) 8)


Fixed :lol:
Black 03 Megane dCi 120 Dynamique Sport Hatch. Gone but not forgotten.
Black 56 Pug 207 GT 1.6 Turbo

Andy_CC
Just Passed
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane CC and Nissan Navara Avantura

Re: The first megane cc in the country....

Postby Andy_CC » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:50 am

HA, no your not, had mine down on new years day as it was sunny, but very cold haha................ ner ner!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
07 Megane CC 1.6 Dynamique and Nissan Navara Avantura with 215 bhp and 480n/m Torque wooohooooo!!!!

wanda
F1 Driver
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:31 am
Location: Kent
Contact:

Re: The first megane cc in the country....

Postby wanda » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Andy_CC wrote:HA, no your not, had mine down on new years day as it was sunny, but very cold haha................ ner ner!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Ok first in Kent :D

Andy_CC
Just Passed
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 pm
Currently Drives:: Megane CC and Nissan Navara Avantura

Re: The first megane cc in the country....

Postby Andy_CC » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm

wanda wrote:
Andy_CC wrote:HA, no your not, had mine down on new years day as it was sunny, but very cold haha................ ner ner!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Ok first in Kent :D


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
07 Megane CC 1.6 Dynamique and Nissan Navara Avantura with 215 bhp and 480n/m Torque wooohooooo!!!!

Deayton
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:57 am

Re: The first megane cc in the country....

Postby Deayton » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:04 am

Toosh wrote:
wanda wrote:to have the roof down in 2009 was mine a buy v tight gel few nights ago..... now that was cold 8-) 8)


Fixed :lol:


Thanks :)


Return to “Megane CC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests