Intersting Advertising

The section for all Megane III talk.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Gav
Advanced Driver
Currently Drives:: Sport Tourer, 1.5 dCi 106

Intersting Advertising

Postby Gav » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:07 pm

I had my Megane serviced yesterday, and today noticed that the dealership (I negotiated discounted servicing when I brought the car) have stuck a small sticker at the top of the windscreen. It basically says that the new Megane is out on the 26th Nov. A nice idea, but why bring it to my attention when I'm driving? Wouldn't a card on my seat been better? And it doesn't tell me when the tourer will be out...
06 Extreme Blue 1.5dCi 106 Dynamique Sport Tourer with panoramic sunroof and Dension Gateway

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: Intersting Advertising

Postby wanda » Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:24 am

I do agree and at the same time I wonder why the megane has become a more expensive car....

jemo

Postby jemo » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:31 am

wanda wrote:I do agree and at the same time I wonder why the megane has become a more expensive car....

studied Quality n reliability before and learnt that qith increase quiality n reliability the cost have to go up to due to tighter specifications.

wanda
F1 Driver

Postby wanda » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:27 pm

jemo wrote:
wanda wrote:I do agree and at the same time I wonder why the megane has become a more expensive car....

studied Quality n reliability before and learnt that qith increase quiality n reliability the cost have to go up to due to tighter specifications.

Should be carefull not to be too close to the germans.....

Return to “Megane III”