Ignition fault & Emissions Fault

The section for all Megane III talk.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Chrali
Currently Drives:: 2012 Renault Megane 1.5 DCI Coupe

Ignition fault & Emissions Fault

Postby Chrali » Sat May 12, 2018 12:06 am

I've just spent the last month driving like an OAP as I had ignition and emissions faults related to the DPF pop up (DF062 and DF1003) DPF pressure sensor value.

A live scan showed that the sensor seemed ok. The garage found that the one rubber hoses to the sensor had split and the other was on its way. They had to unbolt the engine and tilt it forward to replace so with a couple of hours labour the bill comes in at £221 for less than £30 worth of parts. Its never good paying out lots of money, but I was expecting it to be so much more expensive.

With these faults the turbo was really dialled back and you have no overtaking power and lose speed even on gradual hills.

All good now and here are the part numbers of the replaced hoses.

R208741307R
R208744205R

Encourage alternative fuels, use all the petrol and diesel!

davidmartin4797

geek squad appointment

Postby davidmartin4797 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:38 am

The Geek Squad brand itself was fun and irreverent, and Agents were easily identifiable by their badges, black pants, white shirts, break-away ties and signature GeekMobiles™ (the first car was a 1958 Simca Aronde 1300 Elysee!). In a short time, the iconic orange, black and white Geek Squad logo became a well-known symbol of tech help in the communities it served.

For more information visit site :- Geek Squad tech support

Geek Squad appointment

Return to “Megane III”