my whole odreal updated

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

meganecc
Passed Theory
Currently Drives:: 2005 megane CC in black 1.6vvti, not long had it but so far so good,

my whole odreal updated

Postby meganecc » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 pm

As i have previously posted for the last 3 months my 1.6vvti 2005 CC has been making a grinding noise on start up! taking it back to ford! (where i brought the car with ford warrenty) they had the car with them on 4 differant occations and couldnt find the problem they then decided to send it to renault and foot the bill them selves!
renault rung me yesterday saying they cant find a problem with it , so i took my laptop down there, showed them the video i took on my phone, of the car making the noise. and they said they will investigate futher i receive a phone call today saying my car is ready has had new de-phaser pulley bearings and cambelt changed
BRAVO CAMDEN RENAULTS IN DUNSTABLE I AM SO GRATEFULL , and as for hartwell ford in dunstable i think you need to send you mechanics back to mechanics school or at least teach them to use google for common car problems !

cant wait to pick it up tomorrow!!!

wanda
F1 Driver

Re: my whole odreal updated

Postby wanda » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Thats good news.

By the way congratulations on passing your theory exam

Stranger
Site Admin
Currently Drives:: BMW X1

Re: my whole odreal updated

Postby Stranger » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:21 pm