hands free.

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

onlydiesels

hands free.

Postby onlydiesels » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:12 pm

can any body tell me how to change the hands free type handles (i read in an earlier thread that webcode says it takes 15 ish mins,but not sure if this is hands free type.seems very quick if it is)also am i right in thinking that all four handles are the same,ie not door specific?, and are the unlock sensors linked to the lock buttons in the handles,as both n/s sensors+lock buttons and o/s/r sensor+lock button have closed their accounts? oh,hands free card works when it wants to now,so thats the o/s/f on its way as well now!!
any advice/help much appreciated,(heard GET RID OF IT enough now,thanks.

onlydiesels

hands free

Postby onlydiesels » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:42 pm

worked out how to change the handles,quite easy really,the problem i now have is,having bought 2 brand new handles off ebay,tried to fit them
but the wiring plug is different!!. does anyone know what actually goes wrong with them (ie switch,wiring or what?)and has anyone tried to repair them successfully? i`m thinking that if i can swap the plugs over (the wiring is the same,although 1 is red instead of blue) they should?? work ok,but if they don`t i`m no worse off cos they don`t work anyway.
just wondering if anyone as tried and can offer advice??

Return to “Problems / Questions”