Alarm sensors on phase 2

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

DaveP
Advanced Driver

Alarm sensors on phase 2

Postby DaveP » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:39 am

Just picked up our new CC Dynamique S :D, I'll post elsewhere when I've taken some pix! One question - this one doesn't have the alarm sensors on the windscreen pillars that the old one had, in fact I can't find them anywhere! I've read somewhere that they are now microwave rather than ultrasonic - does this mean that they are invisible or have they just forgotten to fit them? (or have they simply omitted them on phase 2 CC's?) Be good to know before I query with the dealer!
At the end of the day... ..it gets dark

Privilege
Advanced Driver

Re: Alarm sensors on phase 2

Postby Privilege » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:50 am

DaveP wrote:Just picked up our new CC Dynamique S :D, I'll post elsewhere when I've taken some pix! One question - this one doesn't have the alarm sensors on the windscreen pillars that the old one had, in fact I can't find them anywhere! I've read somewhere that they are now microwave rather than ultrasonic - does this mean that they are invisible or have they just forgotten to fit them? (or have they simply omitted them on phase 2 CC's?) Be good to know before I query with the dealer!

When I had my A4 Cabriolet that was fitted with microwave sensors and they were fitted low down on the centre console. Can you see and extra vent/grille in that area that wasn't on your previous CC?

Hope the car goes well for you :)

Return to “Problems / Questions”