Washer pumps - same on CC and estate?

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

DaveP
Advanced Driver

Washer pumps - same on CC and estate?

Postby DaveP » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:08 pm

The squirters on my sport tourer have gone silly - when you operate the switch for the rear it squirts the front! There are several other posts with the same issue and it seems the pump needs changing. As I'm only one week out of warranty and the dealer has said "tough" I've put a call in to RCS but not holding out much hope. The other thing that struck me is that it may be the same pump on the CC. As the CC doesn't have a rear washer it would still work okay with the pump from the tourer and if the CC has the same reversible pump then its pump would have the tourer working front and back again! Does anyone know if the pumps are the same on both?
At the end of the day... ..it gets dark

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:42 pm

:hmm You would think they would be hey, this is Renault we are talking about
I take it the CC is still under warranty? A quick swap on the cards maybe?
:wink:
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Return to “Problems / Questions”