Rear Window?

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

RussMarc
Passed Theory

Rear Window?

Postby RussMarc » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:39 pm

Hi has anyone heard of this?

My car is currently in the Renault garage having the Dephaser Pulley replaced. It went in 8:ooam yesterday morning as per booking.

I phoned them today (Tuesday) to obtain a progress report, it appears that my car has missed a recall notice sometime in the past, something to do with the rear window?

Does anyone know what this recall relates to as the girl on the phone seems a litle vague as to what the recall was.

My megane is a 55 plate 1.6vvt bought last week, 8000 miles on clock.

Can someone shed some light about this recall?

Thanks in anticipation,
Russ

Hoody
Just Passed

Postby Hoody » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:49 pm

Hi Russ, I know that the earlier models 03> had a recall as the rear window where coming loose and smashing (obviously)!!!

I have no idea if 2005/6 models have the same problem but I assumed that they would have fixed that by now.

Ring your dealers and ask to speak to the workshop manager, they are normally alot more helpful.

Good luck
Nick
Megane II 1.5 Dci Dynamique 3dr, Ottoman Blue, Private Registration, Sony GT30RN Head Unit, ShinyAutos.com Interior White LED Kit, 3rd Brake Light Cover, MOC Sticker

Return to “Problems / Questions”