Email to Graeme Holt

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

AndyAdmin
Site Admin

Email to Graeme Holt

Postby AndyAdmin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:06 am

I have recieved the following email that was addressed to Graeme Holt of RCS so thought i would post it for you all to see.

Graeme

I have always been amused and even amazed at your intransigence in never commenting on this or your continuing reluctance to reply to emails. I know that they are read, as I always see the response concerning their viewing. Indeed I have even been known to comment on French radio about this.

It really is high time that Renault UK read, learnt and understood what was said at the meeting between the French Transport Ministry and Renault SA, a meeting at which VOSA was present. At the subsequent meeting between VOSA and Renault UK, I understand that it was agreed that the parameters for the Yellow OTS Scheme for the F9Q engine would be the same in the UK as in France. Initially this was just for the Laguna ll but later extended to include other models.

In all fairness it is just possible that someone forgot to reproramme the computer when the scheme was extended to 5 years and perhaps only the extension was input for the Laguna ll.

The continued fobbing off of UK Renault owners with F9Q engined models (other than Laguna ll) that meet the agreed parameters is, in my view, nothing short of scandalous. The criteria are quite clear as was stated in the minutes of the Paris meeting (now in the French Public domain).

No doubt VOSA will comment in due course. On a further note, it was agreed that the scheme distance limit was 150,000 kms and that does not equate to 90,000 miles.

Your comments would be appreciated.

I dont want to say who it was from but thought some of you may find it intresting.

cheers
Andy
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Beer Reviews Beer Blog

It's Chilli up North.

IainMW
F1 Driver
Currently Drives:: Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatchback. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres on!)

Postby IainMW » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:36 am

Very interesting, and by the context of the email I think we have a good idea who sent it :wink:
Make improvements, not excuses!
Laguna III 2.0dCi 150 Dynamique Hatch. Pearl Black, Panoramic Sunroof, Front & Rear Proximity Sensors, 17" Spider Alloys (with B****y expensive tyres fitted!)

Return to “Problems / Questions”