What are included in the following packs?.....

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Fevvers
Currently Drives:: '58 Mégane CC Dymanique 1.5 DCI in Silver

What are included in the following packs?.....

Postby Fevvers » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:49 am

Hi, I'm getting my Megane Dymanique 1.5 DCI CC later today. Just going through the ad for it again, it states it has the following:
Climate Pack
Comfort Pack
Luxury Pack
Smoker Pack
What do these all mean?
Many thanks

Lisa

DougM
Learner Driver
Currently Drives:: Megane 2 1.6

Re: What are included in the following packs?.....

Postby DougM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:53 am

Blimey with that lot I would definitely walk away. The climate pack alone will keep your feet wet all winter.

Fevvers

Postby Fevvers » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:16 am

DougM wrote:Blimey with that lot I would definitely walk away. The climate pack alone will keep your feet wet all winter.

How so?

DougM
Learner Driver

Postby DougM » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:11 pm

Renault and electrics have never been a good combination. A quick flick through this forum will reveal windows that get stuck, usually when it rains. Windows and sunroofs that leak all the time. That is on ordinary hatchbacks, now add in the CC element. The diesels get the dreaded check injection fault alot as well. If I was buying a Renault I would buy one with the fewest moving parts. No sunroof, 3 doors and wind up windows. Having said that I don't mind pulling them apart, most of the time. Good luck with the purchase mind.

Fevvers

Postby Fevvers » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:43 pm

DougM wrote:Renault and electrics have never been a good combination. A quick flick through this forum will reveal windows that get stuck, usually when it rains. Windows and sunroofs that leak all the time. That is on ordinary hatchbacks, now add in the CC element. The diesels get the dreaded check injection fault alot as well. If I was buying a Renault I would buy one with the fewest moving parts. No sunroof, 3 doors and wind up windows. Having said that I don't mind pulling them apart, most of the time. Good luck with the purchase mind.

Thank you, I think.
Anyway, I've bought it and it drives beautifully. I love it :o

DougM
Learner Driver

Postby DougM » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:36 am

Indeed they are great to drive, that's why I bought mine. I would check the scuttle drain is clear of leaves. Otherwise water will enter the car when it goes back to raining everyday.

Fevvers

Postby Fevvers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:29 pm

DougM wrote:Indeed they are great to drive, that's why I bought mine. I would check the scuttle drain is clear of leaves. Otherwise water will enter the car when it goes back to raining everyday.

Thank you, I looked at YouTube to see what you meant. That's certainly something for my BF to do for me :lol:

Return to “Problems / Questions”