megane 1.9dci check injection

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

jlautoworx
Currently Drives:: 2004 renault megane 1.9dci (f9q)

megane 1.9dci check injection

Postby jlautoworx » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:19 pm

Hi guys

Any help would be appreciated

I am a once proud owner of a Renault Megan 2 1.9 d.c.i. 2004 model.
i am not so sure what to feel or do about my girl now as its costing me a fortune with this dreaded CHECK INJECTION FAULT.

i replaced complete ecu kit as well as the glow plugs and the fuel rail sensor and the volume regulator on the pump but it
seems to do exactly the same all the time every time .
it has absolutely now power and does not want to rev past 2400 rpm or go uphill faster than 50km/h
any help would be greatly appreciated as not one stealer can provide any working assistance with said vehicle

regards
leon

VroomVroomClonk
Just Passed
Currently Drives:: Megane 1.9 DCi CC 2004

Re: megane 1.9dci check injection

Postby VroomVroomClonk » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 am

Hi,

Check Injection is just a generic message that can mean many different things.
You could either continue to spend a fortune on replacing more and more parts in the hope of eventually getting to the correct one, or you can plug the car into a Renault Can Clip and it will tell you what is really wrong.

As an example, Check Injection is displayed and the engine power is reduced if both of the dual circuits of the accelerator pedal control do not agree with each other. So your problem could be as simple as a dirty connection or break on the accelerator pedal to ecu wiring.
But that is just a completely random suggestion! I'm not saying that is your problem, I'm just trying to show that it's not worth trying to guess.

Return to “Problems / Questions”