Check injection/ Maf problem

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

alanf
Learner Driver

Check injection/ Maf problem

Postby alanf » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 pm

My Daughters 2008 1.9 dci 130 has been playing up recently, flashed up dreaded "check injection" but ran ok for about 6 weeks then went into limp mode but no eml light, I tested the glowplugs 3 duff so replaced full set " check injection " gone but still in limp mode, borrowed mates code reader only faults were A/C pressure low and glowplugs open circuit, his code reader wont remove the codes but before I booked it in at a local indi I started to pull all the connectors off to check for a bad connection, I answered my phone and forgot to re connect the maf, started the car it immediately felt better, just taken it for
a 20 ml test drive purrrrfect returned 62mpg and some of the drive was at 80 on a dual carriageway, so now will see how it goes before I splash out on a new maf, only snag is "check inj" is back but mot not for a while yet, will keep you all posted on how it goes with the maf disconnected.

Alan

Return to “Problems / Questions”