where is the abs pump and ecu

Problem with your Megane? Can't find an answer? Workshop manuals and technical notes are in here.

Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger

Phil and Liz
Advanced Driver

where is the abs pump and ecu

Postby Phil and Liz » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:59 pm

was going to sell my 08 3dr dci megane but 500 was best offer, as ABS light is on. Machine says no signal from both front wheels, has a speedo signal so am thinking ecu and pump for ABS. Seen these on ebay for as little as £15, if I can get an exact match I understand it will not need coding, does nayone know if its hidden on left or right hand side ? so I can find the correct part item I need to locate it for purchase and fitting in spring.

Been using it this week and in my own mind I know its worth more than £500, think ive spent that in last 18 months in parts for MOT and suspension repairs. Gonna use it for the winter and abuse it, if it breaks then it wont be a problem as ill have killed it, if it get in an accident same thing, its insured
To be honest I prefer the Megane to the 66 clio dci auto the wife has but as shes retired we dont need nor can afford 2 cars. Therefore will sell after winter if i cna get abs fixed and get a new mot on her
Phil and Liz Jackson
Lanark

Return to “Problems / Questions”